Energy Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate: – Costa Blanca South only

This is a cer­ti­fic­ate that has to be required since June 2013. It is com­puls­ory to have it when you ad­vert­ise your prop­erty for sale or long term rental.

Our partner of­fers a spe­cial deal or com­bined cost for both cer­ti­fic­ates. This price in­cludes the ar­chi­tect cer­ti­fic­ates, the taxes to be paid both to the Gov­ern­ment and Town Hall, and our fees. It is pos­sible for them to as­sist with both Cer­ti­fic­ates in La Zenia, Ori­huela Costa, Costa Blanca and Costa Cál­ida areas as their ar­chi­tect has to visit the prop­erty. They are able however to as­sist from our of­fice in La Zenia with some other mat­ters all over Spain such as if co-own­ers of a prop­erty wish to trans­fer own­er­ship to one owner only.

When con­sid­er­ing a sale, do make sure that you have valid Hab­it­a­tion and En­ergy Per­form­ance Cer­ti­fic­ates.

  • Your contact telephone number
  • Town or Village the Property is located
Powered by weForms